We want to show you our representation of a very important couple of birds for us, the Torogoz. Not only have we decided to do it for its beauty but for what it represents for our country being the national bird.
It is a handmade figure in artistic glass, contributing bright colors, brightness, textures and transparencies, characteristics that make this piece a beautiful decorative option to enhance a special environment or to deliver to someone who values elegant details, as a gift for the home.
Thanks to Margarita's restless creativity, we can constantly enjoy new collections with beautiful pieces such as this couple of torogoces.
Characteristics of the figure singers:
- Handmade decorative piece by specialized artisans of glass art.
- Materials: Artistic glass and copper wire legs.
- Technique: molten glass.
- Dimensions: Front 11 cm x high 10 cm x width 12 cm / front 4.3 "x high 3.9" x width 4.9 "inches
- Weight: 0.1 kg / 0.30 pounds
- Packaging: Our pieces are packed in cardboard box and protected with sponge and plastic bubble. We include a label with information on the technique used, hand done work and information about artists.
- Dimensions Packaging: Front 15 cm x high 10 cm x width 15 cm / front 5.9 "x high 3.9" x width 5.9 "inches
- Packaging weight: 0.2 kg/ 0.5 lbs
- Limited edition.
- Care: For cleaning it moistens a cloth with cleaning and rubbing carefully. You can also use warm water, a little soft soap and two tablespoons of vinegar to clean and remove the most rebellious spots or simply dirt. Remember to dry it after cleaning. You can use a piece of fabric or suede to rub and shine. Remember, friction can cause damage to the glass in its upper layer, avoid strong or rough fries.