We love our representation of the national tree of El Salvador, this time in mini size. We are sure that you will love this piece since it will change the appearance to any space in which you want to locate it. Best of all, it is also an excellent gift for that special person. It is a piece related to the purpose of impacting with its beautiful colors and textures, prepared by our Salvadoran artisans experts in glass art.
When buying this piece of the Vitronatura collection, you will be helping to continue carrying out activities in El Salvador for the conservation of the environment. Thanks to this great example, we, Vitrales by Margarita Llort, began to adopt processes to achieve "zero waste." We achieved this thanks by reusing the glass leftovers of large projects in a creative way, through UPCyCling being transformed into material to make new pieces.
Margarita Llort's inspiration in each piece is incentivizing the respect for our flora and fauna, through art. That is why these works are excellent home gifts, where glass is in harmony with wood, giving a touch of innovation and elegance to those spaces that you want to decorate with a unique piece.
Characteristics of the decorative piece Maquilishuat mini tree
- Handmade decorative piece by artisans of glass art.
- Materials: Artistic glass, forged iron assembly with oxidized and sealed finish with lacquer and certified wood base of cured pine.
- Technique: molten glass.
- Dimensions: Front 8 cm x high 14 cm x width 5 cm / front 3.1 "x high 5.5" x width 1.9 "inches
- Weight: 0.1 kg /0.34 lb
- Packaging: Our pieces are packed in cardboard box and protected with sponge and plastic bubble. We include a label with information on the technique used, hand done work and information about artists.
- Dimensions Packaging: Front 15 cm x high 15 cm x width 10 cm/front 5.9 "x high 5.9" x width 3.9 "inches
- Packaging weight: 0.1 kg / 0.5 lb
- Limited edition.
- Care: For cleaning it moistens a cloth with cleaning and rubbing carefully. You can also use warm water, a little soft soap and two tablespoons of vinegar to clean and remove the most rebellious spots or simply dirt. Remember to dry it after cleaning. You can use a piece of fabric or suede to rub and shine. Remember, friction can cause damage to the glass in its upper layer, avoid strong or rough fries. Avoid handling the piece by glass, always take it from its wooden base or metal assembly to avoid detaching it. Do the same when taking it out of your packaging.
MAQUILISHUAT TREE AS PERSONALIZED GIFT
The beautiful pieces of the Salvadoran artist Margarita Llort allow to convey feelings, values and culture. Therefore, they can be personalized by adding names, dates and dedications, which allows to express feelings of gratitude that will be printed in an original gift.
- You can choose different fonts and styles.
- All orders are confirmed through an image in PDF for approval prior to being recorded.
- You can also send us logos arts or other black and white image in vector or jpeg format to be recorded in the pieces at a minimum resolution of 300DPI. Submit it to email@example.com or at +503 6303 9595.
- We need at least 3 business days to record in the wood base of the maquilishuat mini tree
- You can request it by adding to your shopping cart a glass plate recorded for an additional price of $ 6.00