Services for architects
Advisory services for architects on glass design projects
Vitrales El Salvador has been offering consulting services for architects, interior decorators, and designers who work with glass architecture items since 2003. Our team of professionals and craftsmen can work alongside you to help with the following:
- Design and ideation
- Choosing the best materials for your project
- Selecting the right color combinations
- Exploring brightness, textures, and transparency levels and how to create original artistic glasswork
- Development and implementation
Our robust software allows us to turn your ideas and suggestions into reality, exploring the endless opportunities glass offers. Our history of working with churches, businesses, and real estate companies and our attention to quality and fine details makes us the best choice in the industry.
Our team of glass architects, designers, and artisans are led by the artist Margarita Llort and her son, architect Miguel Saade, the founders of Vitrales. Their knowledge and experience in this field guarantee the flawless execution of your project.
Glass is one of the most used materials in modern architecture. It’s great for separating interiors and exteriors while adding style to a building. Artistic glass has been used as a decorative element in stained glass and mosaics for a very long time.
Its rich colors, transparency, brightness, texture, and durability, make it an ideal material to divide and highlight environments while taking advantage of natural light.
We can answer your questions about the following aspects of glass architecture:
- Skylights, domes, and windows
- Mosaics for floors, walls, paintings, pools, and exteriors
- Other uses of artistic and architectural glass (separating environments, decorating facades, etc.)
Tell us about your project and your preferred work style and we’ll contact you in no time.