For this elegant necklace, we were inspired by Claudia, a kindhearted, gentle, and loving mother; a woman of faith. The soft and organic features will brighten up your outfit, or give it as a one-of-a-kind gift. Choose between 3 colors.
After many years of learning and experimenting with various glasswork techniques, we've begun exploring and falling in love with the world of jewelry. This collection is dedicated to and inspired by the personalities of the most significant women in Margarita Llort's life.
To create these pieces we've combined techniques such as lampworking, fused glass, and we've worked with recycled glass bottles to protect our planet. Our expert team also works with stainless steel.
The Claudia necklace was created with sustainable products and upcycling processes. We recover material from larger proyects and turn it into new creations!
- Handmade necklace by artisans specialized in glass art.
- Materials: Artistic glass mounted on a stainless steel chain.
- Technique: Lampworking
- Dimensions: 41cm long / 16.1 "inches
- Weigth: 0,018 kg / 0,04 pounds
- Packaging: Our pieces are packaged in a cardboard box. We include a tag with information about the piece, the process, and the artisans.
- Packaging dimensions: Length 18.5 x Height 11.6 cm x Width 2.5 cm / Length 7.2x Height 4.5 x Width 0.9 inches
- Packaged weight: 0,04kg/0,11lbs
- Limited Edition
- Care: Carefully clean with a moist non-scratch cloth.
- Keep in original packaging, away from sunlight and heat. Do not tangle or scratch the pieces with one another.
- Keep necklace dry and avoid contact with skincare products.