This Christmas we’d like to invite you to create your very own Christmas tree ornaments and decorations. That’s why we have designed at Vitrales new glass mosaic DIY kits for you to enjoy time at home.
This particular design has the typical red and white Christmas colors, respecting the tradition of this festivity. What do you think about this combination?
If you haven’t tried the glass mosaic technique before, we show you here on this video guide how it’s done.
Each one of our glass mosaic kits brings everything you need to assemble them easily:
1. Glass mosaics, in enough quantity and varied colors, according to design
2. Wooden board
3. Drawing template
4. Easy instructions
5. Sample image
1. This glass mosaic set is composed by three figures/items, as shown in the picture
2. Figure sizes: a. Tree, 9 cm x 9 cm b. Boot, 7 cm x 8 cm c. Bell, 7 cm x 8 cm
3. Includes lace/cord to hang the glass mosaic ornaments from the tree
4. Each kit brings all necessary items to build the glass mosaic kit easily at home. Still, we provide the following tools to facilitate its process: glass pliers to separate glass, wheel pistol glass cutter and a professional glass nippers.
1. Use safety glasses, available in hardware stores
2. Children under the age of 8 building the glass mosaic kit require adult supervision
3. Remember you are manipulating glass, you could hurt yourself. Be extra careful when cutting the glass