New designs in our Lazy Susan!
Share with your loved ones this Holiday and show off this Lazy Susan made by yourself. Very useful to display and distribute the plates and elements on the table, and brings all the Christmas joy with this unique design.
Learn how to create your own glass mosaic projects from home, and make your own Christmas decoration this Christmas.
Try to involve your whole family in this entertaining process to achieve quality time through this crafts.
You don't need to be a pro, or to have expensive tools to work with glass. You can check it out here in this step by step tutorial: Click here
- You can also order a custom made kit. Contact us
- Select the option “finished product" if you want a finished Lazy Susan
Our kit includes:
- Glass scrap. Quantity and colors depending of each Project.
- Rotating round wood board
- Paper template
- Easy instructions
- Sample picture
- Porcelain grout
- Each design sold separately
- Rotary board dimensions: small 40cm -15.74inches diameter. Medium 50cm 19.69inches diameter
- Each kit comes with everything you need to complete your Project at home. However, we offer you these tools if you want to get pro: Metal Running Plier, Toyo TAP Pistol grip cutter and Leponitt Mosaic Cutter
- Always wear safety glasses
- Children MUST be supervised by an adult. Not recommended for children under 8
- Always take in to consideration that you are working with glass and you may get hurt. Please be extremely cautious manipulating glass