This unique bird (Chiroxiphia Linearis) from tropical rainforest of Mexico and Central America, is characterized by its round or chubby and small appearance but specially for its bluish and reddish plumage.
This piece, like all of our pieces of art, is handmade by skilled glass art artisans, whose design was born from the inspiration of Margarita Llort, El Salvador´s pioneer in Stained glass and Glass art. With this pieces of art she wants to raise awareness about the conservation of our flora and fauna.
With the purchase of any piece from the VitroNATURA collection, you will be collaborating with all the activities that SalvaNATURA carries out in El Salvador for the conservation of the environment. (www.salvanatura.org) . As a result of this collaboration and great initiative, we were inspired to adopt “zero waste” and upcycling production processes which means creatively reusing all glass leftovers to be transformed again in beautiful new pieces like this “Long-Tailed Manakin”
• Decorative piece made by hand by artisans specialized in glass art.
• Materials: Stained glass on a forged iron mounting with a rusted finishing, supported on a wooden base made from certified cured pine.
• Technique: Glass casting
• Packaging: Item is placed in a cardboard box, protected with foam and bubble wrap. The piece comes with a tag detailing information about the artwork, the artists, and the technique used.
• Dimensions: Length 11 cm (4.3 inches) x Width 5 cm (2 inches) x Height 14.5 cm (5.7 inches).
• Packaged Dimensions: Length 15 cm (5.9 inches) x Width 10 cm (3.9 inches) x 15 cm (5.9 inches)
• Item Weight: 0.1 kg, 0.3 pounds
• Packaged Weight: 0.2 kg, 0.5 pounds
• Limited Edition
Give Long-tail Manakin as a gift to commemorate a special moment or milestone. Add a personalized message sketched on a glass plaque attached to the base of the piece.
• Allow us at least three business days to sketch the personalized message on the wooden base.
• Prior to shipping, we will send you a PDF image of your order for your confirmation and approval.
• We can sketch your logo onto the piece. Send us your logo or other image to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please send a black and white image, in JPEG or vector format, with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
• Select the Customized Sketching option when adding the item to your cart for $6.00 extra.