Margarita and her team of artisans are the leaders in glass art in El Salvador and their work can be found accross Central America, on churches, homes, and businesses.
Margarita Llort is recognized internationally as an important Salvadoran artist, and has completed innovative collections which have given us innovative and creative decorative pieces, throught the use of color, brightness, and textures.
In the elaboration of this piece we've used ecofriendly products and processes. We upcycle, giving new life to leftover material from larger projects, turning it into new and exciting creations.
- Decorative piece made by hand by our artisans specialized in glass
- Materials: stained glass, iron base.
- Technique: Fused glass.
- Dimensions: Length 15 x Height 18 cm x Width 6 cm / Length 5.9"x Height 7"x Width 2.36"
- Packaging: Our pieces are placed in a cardboard box and protected with sponge and bubblewrap. We include a tag with information about the piece, the technique used, and the artists.
- Packaged Dimensions: Length 19 cm x Height 20 cm x Width 14 cm/ Length 7.4" x Height 7.8" x Width 5.5"
- Weight: 0.34 kg / 0.76 pounds
- Packaged Weight: 0.58 kg/ 1.3 pounds
- Limited Edition.
Care: For cleaning, use a non-scratch cloth with a bit of window-cleaning solution. Wipe carefully and tap dry.For tougher stains use warm water, a bit of gentle soap, and two spoonfuls of vinegar. To brighten, polish glass with a non-scratch cloth. Remember, friction can cause scratches and damage the piece, avoid using force or contact with rough materials. When opening box do not lift piece by the glass, always lift by the wooden base or iron features.