An eco-friendly way to display your snacks is this creative pair of cheese and snack tray. They are also the perfect complement to organize ingredients in your home kitchen for any special occasion.
We recycle empty wine bottles by fusing them in a kiln taking the form of a tray, perfect for cheese and ham, and the other one with slump for olives, nuts or dips.
With the purchase of our recycled bottles your are helping the projects and activities of SalvaNatura Foundation (www.salvanatura.org)
- Set of 2 recycled bottles flat/deep and 4 napkin holders also from recycled bottles, handmade by glass artisans.
- Fused glass wine bottles.
- Measures may vary from image, since every kilned piece get it particular and irregular shapes. But that makes your set unique and beatiful.
- Color may vary in different shades of green and/or amber
- Además el color puede variar entre diferentes tonos de verde y ámbar.
- Bottles: 30 cm x 11 cm / 11" x 4.33" aprox
- Napkin holders: 11 cm x 7.5 cm/ 4.3" x 2.9" aprox
- Weight: 1.4 kg/ 3.08 lbs
- Packaging: Our pieces are packed in a cardboard box with sponge and bubble wrap for protection. We include a label with information about the technique used, the handwork and information about the artist.
- Package dimensions: Dimensiones empaque: Front 35 cm x height 15 cm x wide 10 cm / Front 13.7 x height 5.9 x wide 3.9 inches
- Package weight: 1.6 kg/ 3.5 lb
Care: To keep your pieces clean, just dampen a soft cloth and carefully rub the glass piece