This necklace is inspired by Margarita Llort restless creativity. With its delicate lines and colors, this timeless and elegant design beautifully complements your outfit and is accentuated with movement.
After many years of learning and experimenting with various glasswork techniques, we've begun exploring and falling in love with the world of jewelry. This collection is dedicated to and inspired by the personalities of the most significant women in Margarita Llort's life.
To create these pieces we've combined techniques such as lampworking, fused glass, and we've worked with recycled glass bottles to protect our planet. Our expert team also works with stainless steel.
The Aida necklace was created with sustainable products and upcycling processes. We recover material from larger proyects and turn it into new creations!Characteristics
- Neclace made by hand by our artisans specialized in glass.
- Materials: Artistic glass, copper wire, and stainless steel.
- Technique: Fused glass.
- Dimensions: 48 cm long /18.8" inches
- Weight: 0,022 kg/ 0,05 pounds
- Packaging: Our pieces are packaged in a cardboard box. We include a tag with information about the piece, the process, and the artisans.
- Packaged Dimensions: Length 18.5 x Height 11.6 cm x Width 2.5 cm / Length 7.2" x Height 4.5" x Width 0.9"
- Packaged Weight: 0,027 kg/ 0,06 pounds
- Limited Edition.
- Care: Carefully clean with a moist non-scratch cloth.
- Keep in original packaging, away from sunlight and heat. Do not tangle or scratch the pieces with one another.
- Keep necklace dry and avoid contact with skincare products.