We show you our representation of the Virgin Mary in a miniature version with candle holder in the back. We are sure that this gift / detail will convey feelings of peace, union and love.
All of our pieces are elaborated by our team of Salvadoran artisans, led by our artist Margarita Llort under eco-friendly processes in which we care about occupying the slightest waste of other projects to create new pieces
Margarita is now a reference for glass art in El Salvador. Her work is found on churches around El Salvador and Central America, architectural details and beautiful decorative pieces.
Virgencita Porta Virgin Characteristics
- Handmade decorative piece by artisans of glass art.
- Materials: Artistic glass and certified wood base of cured pine.
- Technique: molten glass.
- Dimensions: Front 8 cm x high 12.5 cm x width 8 cm / front 3.14 "x high 4.2" x width 8 "inches
- Weight: 0.15 kg/ 0.34 pounds
- Packaging: Our pieces are packed in cardboard box and protected with sponge and plastic bubble. We include a label with information on the technique used, hand done work and information about artists.
- Dimensions Packaging: Front 15 cm x high 15 cm x width 10 cm/ front 5.9 "x high 5.9" x width 3.9 "inches
- Packaging weight: 0.3 kg/ 0.6 lbs
- Limited edition.
- Care: For cleaning, a cloth moistens with clean glass and frotted carefully. You can also use warm water, a little soft soap and two tablespoons of vinegar to clean and remove the most rebellious spots or simply dirt. Remember to dry it after cleaning. You can use a piece of fabric or suede to rub and shine. Remember, friction can cause damage to the glass in its upper layer, avoid strong or rough fries.
- Be careful when manipulating the piece by glass since it follows from its base, you can always be careful.