This piece is the best abstract and ecological way of beautifying your home or office. In addition to being a great option as a gift on any occasion.
As part of our contribution to care for the environment, we work under ecological processes, which consist of recycling used bottles of wine to transform them into new products of equal or greater value. To work this piece we use the mouths of bottles which are molten in our oven to give life to this work of art
All our processes are 100% handmade, led by our artist and founder Margarita Llort whose work has positioned her among the best artists in El Salvador
- Handmade decorative piece by artisans of glass art.
- Materials: Recycled wine bottle, forged iron mounting with varnish finish and certified wooden base of cured pine.
- Technique: molten glass.
- Dimensions: Front 31.75 cm x high 39.37 cm x width 13.20 cm/ front 12.5 "x high 15.5" x width 5.2 "
- Weight: 1.36 kg / 3 lbs
- Packaging: Our pieces are packed in cardboard box and protected with sponge and plastic bubble. We include a label with information on the technique used, hand done work and information about artists.
- Dimensions Packaging: Front 30 cm x high 50 cm x width 17 cm / front 11.8 "x high 19.6" x width 6.7
- Packaging weight: 1.6 kg/ 3.5 lbs
- Limited edition.
- Care: For cleaning it moisten a cloth with window and rub carefully. You can also use lukewarm water, soft soap and two tablespoons of vinegar to clean and remove the most rebellious spots or simply dirt. Remember to dry it after cleaning. You can use a piece of fabric or suede to rub and shine. Remember, friction can cause damage to the glass in its upper layer, avoid strong or rough textured cloths. Avoid handling the piece by the glass, always take it from its wooden base or metal assembly to avoid detaching it. Do the same when taking it out of your packaging.