Star -shaped dishes ideal to decorate a centerpiece. Combine it with our other design to create an even better composition
Salvanatura and showcases unite efforts to sensitize and raise awareness about the beauty and value of our environment through the Vitronatura collection, which gathers glass pieces inspired by our biodiversity.
This piece is part of the "immensity" edition of the Vitronatura collection, which is inspired by the Salvadoran coast ecosystem.
The artist behind this collection is Margarita Llort, founder of stained glass windows and pioneer of artistic stained glass window in the country, her work has enhanced the environments of residences, churches and institutions
For the elaboration of this piece we have carried out eco -amigable environmental processes, such is the case of the UPCyCling which consists in the reuse of waste to transform them into new works of art
- Handmade decorative piece by artisans of glass art
- Materials: artistic glass, termination and wire assembly, stainless steel and certified wooden base of cured pine
- Technique: stained glass
- Dimensions: 30 cm x 30 cm approx/ 11.8 ”x 11.8”
- Weight: 0.77 kg/ 1.7 lb
- Packaging: Our pieces are packed in cardboard box and protected with sponge and plastic bubble. We include a label with information on the technique used, hand done work and information about artists
- Packaging dimensions: Front 28 cm x high 31 cm x width 6 cm/ front 11 ”x high 12” x width 2 ”
- Weight with packaging: 1.13 kg/ 2.5 lbs
- Limited edition
- Care: For cleaning it moistens a cloth with cleaning and rubbing carefully. You can also use warm water, a little soft soap and two tablespoons of vinegar to clean and remove the most rebellious spots or simply dirt. Remember to dry it after cleaning. You can use a piece of fabric or suede to rub and shine. Remember, friction can cause damage to the glass in its upper layer, avoid strong or rough fries. Avoid handling the piece by glass, always take it from its wooden base or metal assembly to avoid detaching it. Do the same when taking it out of your packaging