With our glass art you can freeze the moments that have marked your life forever.
The Monys are pieces that make up our precious "Moments" collection by Margarita Llort. Through this new proposal, the artist seeks to transform those valuable moments into a work of art, from the most usual and everyday experiences to the most unique and unrepeatable.
Details are worth more than a thousand words and with our monys you will not only transmit them, but revive those moments that will always remain on your mind and heart. This detail will draw a smile on the person who receives it.
When buying any of our Monys, you are supporting our alliance with "SOS Children's Villages" that aims to prevent childhood abandonment and empower young people with skills that support their employability.
- Handmade decorative piece by artisans of glass art
- Materials: artistic glass, termination and wire assembly, stainless steel and certified wooden base of cured pine
- Technique: stained glass
- Dimensions: 9 x 27 cms / 3.54 ”x 10.62”
- Weight: 0.17 kg /0.37 lb
- Packaging: Our pieces are packed in cardboard box and protected with sponge and plastic bubble. We include a label with information on the technique used, hand done work and information about artists
- Dimensions Packaging: Front 20 x high 30 cm x width 15 cm / front 7.9 ”x high 11.8” x width 5.9 ”
- Packaging weight: 0.45 kg/1.00 lb
- Limited edition
- Care: For cleaning, moisten a cloth with window cleaner and rub carefully. You can also use warm water, soft soap and two tablespoons of vinegar to clean and remove the most rebellious spots or simply dirt. Remember to dry it after cleaning. You can use a piece of fabric or suede to rub and shine. Remember, friction can cause damage to the glass in its upper layer, avoid strong or rough textured cloths. Avoid handling the piece by the glass, always take it from its wooden base or metal assembly to avoid detaching it. Do the same when taking it out of your packaging.
How to personalize your gift:
The beautiful pieces of the Salvadoran artist Margarita Llort allow to convey feelings, values and culture. Therefore, they can be personalized by recording names, dates and dedications, which allows to express feelings and thanks printed in an original gift.
- You can choose different font fonts and styles.
- All orders are confirmed through an image in PDF for approval prior to being recorded.
- You can also send us logos arts or other black and white image in vector or jpeg format to be recorded in the pieces at a minimum resolution of 300DPI. Submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We need at least 3 business days to engage in the wood base.
- You can request it by pressing the option "YES".