Small representation of the Sacred Heart of Mary on a medal placed in a piece of Fundid Glass
Fill someone's heart with this very special gift with a lot of meaning
Remember that all our pieces are made by hand so there could be variations between photography and the real piece; Each has its unique beauty that makes it an even more special gift.
The design of this piece is in charge of our artist Margarita Llort, who in turn, leads the manufacture and production of our team of artisans experts in the glass.
- Handmade decorative piece by artisans of glass art
- Materials: Artistic glass
- Technique: molten glass
- Dimensions: Front 5 cm x high 7.5 cm x width 4 cm / front 1.9 "x high 2.9" x width 1.5 "
- Weight: 0.05 kg/ 0.12 lb
- Packaging: Our pieces are packed in cardboard box and protected with sponge and plastic bubble. We include a label with information on the technique used, hand done work and information about artists.
- Dimensions Packaging: Frente 15 x high 15 cm x width 10 cm / front 5.9 "x high 5.9" x width 3.9 "inches
- Packaging weight: 0.2 kg/ 0.5 lbs
- Limited edition.
- Care: For cleaning, a cloth moistens with clean glass and frotted carefully. You can also use warm water, a little soft soap and two tablespoons of vinegar to clean and remove the most rebellious spots or simply dirt. Remember to dry it after cleaning. You can use a piece of fabric or suede to rub and shine. Remember, friction can cause damage to the glass in its upper layer, avoid strong or rough fries.
- Be careful when manipulating the piece by glass since it emerges from its metallic base, you can always be careful.