The Sagrada Familia, a special gift that transmits peace, unity, and love; it reminds us of how God is manifested through family.
This beautiful piece was handmade by out artisans at Vitrales by Margarita Llort, using ecofriendly processes.
Margarita and her team of artisans are the leaders in glass art in El Salvador and their work can be found accross Central America, on churches, homes, and businesses.
Margarita Llort is recognized internationally as an important Salvadoran artist, and has completed innovative collections which have given us innovative and creative decorative pieces, throught the use of color, brightness, and textures.
In the elaboration of this piece we've used ecofriendly products and processes. We upcycle, giving new life to leftover material from larger projects, turning it into new and exciting creations.
- Decorative piece made by hand by our artisans specialized in glass.
- Materials: Artistic glass, copper wire, stainless steel, and a wooden base made from certified cured pine.
- Technique: Fused glass.
- Dimensions: Length 25 cm x Height 27 cm x Width 9 cm / Length 9.8"x Height 10.6" x Width 3.5" inches
- Weight: 0.86 kg /1.9 pounds
- Packaging: Our pieces are placed in a cardboard box and protected with sponge and bubblewrap.
- Packaged Dimensions: Length 30 x Height 30 cm x Width 17 cm / Length 11.8" x Height 11.8" x Width 6.6" inches
- Packaged Weight: 1.22 kg/ 2.7 pounds
- Limited Edition
Care: For cleaning, use a non-scratch cloth with a bit of window-cleaning solution. Wipe carefully and tap dry.For tougher stains use warm water, a bit of gentle soap, and two spoonfuls of vinegar. To brighten, polish glass with a non-scratch cloth. Remember, friction can cause scratches and damage the piece, avoid using force or contact with rough materials. When opening box do not lift piece by the glass, always lift by the wooden base or iron features.Customize Sagrada FamiliaGive Sagrada Familia as a gift to commemorate a special moment or milestone. Add a personalized message sketched on a glass plaque attached to the base of the piece.• Choose from different fonts and styles.• Prior to shipping, we will send you a PDF image of your order for your confirmation and approval.• We can sketch your logo onto the piece. Send us your logo or other image to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send a black and white image, in JPEG or vector format, with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi.• Please allow at least three business days for us to sketch the personalized message on the wooden base.• Select the Personalized Message option when adding the item to your cart, for $10.00 extra.