Holy Family representation in fused glass with a candleholder in the back. It is a very special gift that send peace, union and love, and reflect the family values that with it example sanctified.
Each of our pieces are made by our skilled glass artisans led by our exclusive glass artist Margarita Llort, under eco friendly processes in which we don't waste any material. We create new pieces of art reusing and recycling all the scrap that glass and other processes produce.
Margarita Llort is now a reference in glass art not only in El Salvador but also in Central America, finding her Stained Glass works and Glass art pieces in many churches, homes and work places from Guatemala to Panama.
- Decorative piece handmade by our artisans specialized in glass.
- Materials: Artistic glass on a wooden base made from certified cured pine.
- Technique: Fused glass.
- Dimensions: Length 8 cm x Height 12.5 cm x Width 8 cm / Length 3.1"x Height 4.9"x Width 3.5 inches
- Weight: 0.15 kg/ 0.34 pounds
- Packaging: Our pieces are placed in a cardboard box and protected with sponge and bubblewrap. We include a tag with information about the piece, the technique used, and the artists.
- Packaged Dimensions: Length 15 cm x Height 10 cm x Width 15 cm / Length 5.9" x height 3.9" x width 5.9"
- Packaged Weight: 0.3 kg/ 0.6 pounds
- Limited Edition.
Care: For cleaning, use a non-scratch cloth with a bit of window-cleaning solution. Wipe carefully and tap dry.For tougher stains use warm water, a bit of gentle soap, and two spoonfuls of vinegar. To brighten, polish glass with a non-scratch cloth. Remember, friction can cause scratches and damage the piece, avoid using force or contact with rough materials. When opening box do not lift piece by the glass, always lift by the wooden base or iron features.
Customize your gift:
Give this Holy Family as a gift to commemorate a special moment or milestone. Add a personalized message sketched on a glass plaque attached to the base of the piece.
• Choose from different fonts and styles.
• Prior to shipping, we will send you a PDF image of your order for your confirmation and approval.
• We can sketch your logo onto the piece. Send us your logo or other image to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send a black and white image, in JPEG or vector format, with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
• Please allow at least three business days for us to sketch the personalized message on the wooden base.
• Select the Personalized Message option when adding the item to your cart, for $6.00 extra.