A little representation of the Virgin Mary that transmits great value and generates different feelings and emotions.
It has been designed and handcrafted with love using glass dust that has been molten to create the Virgin of Guadalupe. Salvadoran hands take the protagonism behind this very special figure, elaborated through eco-friendly processes.
Margarita, the artist behind this creation, has become a very well known artisan in El Salvador and the rest of Central America, due to her solid experience in molten glass techniques. Her works can be found in church altars and diverse architectural details of the region.
Internationally recognized for her great artistry, she is also part and referent of an artistic group within El Salvador. She has handcrafted innovative collections that take molten glass decoration to the next level, thanks to colorful impactful pieces with different textures, glosses and transparencies
Throughout the elaboration of this piece, Vitrales has used sustainable products and upcycling processes, recovering remnant materials from other projects and transforming them into new supplies for fresh creations.
● Handmade decorative item made with molten glass
● Materials: artistic glass
● Technique: molten glass
● Dimensions: front 5 cm x height 7.5 cm x width 4 cm / front 1.9" x height 2.9" x width 1.5"
● Weight: 0.05 kg/ 0.12 lb
● Packaging: our items are carefully packed in a cardboard box, surrounded by plastic rubber and sponges. We include information about the technique used, the handmade work and the artisans
● Packaging size: front 15 cm x height 15 cm x width 10 cm / front 5.9" x height 5.9" x width 3.9" inches
● Total weight with packaging: 0.2 kg / 0.5 lbs
● Limited edition
● Care: Clean the piece with a humid cloth. Should you have to treat specific stains, you can also use lukewarm water, soap and two tablespoons of vinegar. Dry after cleaning. You can use a flannel to make the item shine. Be careful since the friction may cause scratches on its outer layer. Avoid scrubbing.
● Be careful when manipulating the glass figurine since it may detach from its glass base. You can always reposition it with care.