A small representation of Virgin of Fatima on a medal placed in a molten glass piece.
Illuminate a space or transmit feelings of love and gratitude through such a special gift.
Remember that all our pieces are hand made so there could be variations between photography and the real piece; Each has its unique beauty that makes it an even more special gift.
The design of this piece is in charge of our artist Margarita Llort, who in turn, leads the manufacture and production of our team of artisans experts in glass.
- Handmade decorative piece by glass art artisans
- Materials: Artistic glass
- Technique: molten glass
- Dimensions: Front 5 cm x high 7.5 cm x width 4 cm / front 1.9 "x high 2.9" x width 1.5 "
- Weight: 0.05 kg/ 0.12 lb
- Packaging: Our pieces are packed in cardboard box and protected with sponge and plastic bubble. We include a label with information on the technique used, hand done work and information about artists.
- Dimensions Packaging: Frente 15 x high 15 cm x width 10 cm / front 5.9 "x high 5.9" x width 3.9 "inches
- Packaging weight: 0.2 kg/ 0.5 lbs
- Limited edition.
- Care: For cleaning, moisten a cloth with window cleaner and rub carefully. You can also use warm water, a little soft soap and two tablespoons of vinegar to clean and remove the most rebellious spots or simply dirt. Remember to dry it after cleaning. You can use a piece of fabric or suede to rub and shine. Remember, friction can cause damage to the glass in its upper layer, avoid strong or rough fries.
- Be careful when manipulating the piece by the glass since it emerges from its metallic base, you can always reallocate it carefully.