A beautiful depiction of two birds, illustrating the cheerful and colorful latin american fauna. This figure was handmade in artistic glass, with vivid colors, bright textures, and touching clarity. This piece is a great decorative option to create a special atmosphere or to give as a gift to someone who appreciates elegant details.
This piece was made by a team of artisans who are skilled in various techniques of glass art, each trained by the artist and founder of Vitrales, Margarita Llort. A pioneer of the modern stained glass window and an outstanding international exponent of the Salvadoran artists' group, since 1982 Margarita has been learning to perfectly master the virtues and incredible plastic versatility of glass.
Thanks to Margarita's restless creativity, we can now enjoy new collections with beautiful pieces like these Golden Wing birds.
Golden Wings characteristics:
· Decorative piece handmade by artisans trained in glass art.
· Materials: Artistic glass and legs made from copper wire
· Technique: Molten glass
· Packaging: Our products are lovingly packaged in a cardboard box and protected with sponge and bubble wrap. We include a label with information about the technique used, the craftsmanship and information about the artists.
· Dimensions: Length 11 cm (4.3 inches) x Width 5 cm (2 inches) x Height 10 cm (3.9 inches).
· Packaging Dimensions: Length 15 cm (5.9 inches) x Width 16 cm (6.3 inches) x Height 10 cm (3.9 inches).
· Item Weight: 0.1 kg, 0.30 pounds
· Packaged Weight: 0,2 kg, 0.5 pounds
· Limited Edition
Care: For cleaning, use a non-scratch cloth with a bit of window-cleaning solution. Wipe carefully and tap dry. For tougher stains use warm water, a bit of gentle soap, and two spoonfuls of vinegar. To brighten, polish glass with a non-scratch cloth. Remember, friction can cause scratches and damage the piece, avoid using force or contact with rough materials. When opening box do not lift piece by the glass, always lift by the wooden base or iron features.