For this beautiful piece we were inspired by Daniela and her decisive, lively, and dedicated personality. Like this necklace, to the world she might seem tangled at times, but she stays true to herself and uniquely charming.
We've spent many years living with and enjoying the versatility of glass. We've experiemented with various techniques and discovered the wonderful world of jewelry. For these designs we have taken inspiration from the personalities and styles of the women in our lives.
We work with differen techniques such as fused glass and lampworking, and we often use glass from recycled bottles.
The chain is made from stainless steel, attached to a leather cord.
We strive to use sustainable products and upcycle whenever possible, reusing the glass that remains from larger projects, turning it into new and exciting pieaces.
- Handmade necklace made by specialized glass artisans.
- Materials: Artistic glass and stainless steel.
- Technique: Lampworking
- Dimensions: 38 cm long/ 14.9 " inches
- Weight: 0,018 kg/ 0,04 pounds
- Packaging: Our pieces are packaged in a cardboard box. We include a tag with information about the technique, the product, and the artists.
- Packaged Dimensions: Length 18.5 x Height 11.6 cm x Width 2.5 cm/ Length 7.2" x Height 4.5" x Width 0.9"
- Packaged Weight: 0,04 kg/ 0,11 pounds
- Limited Edition
- Care: Carefully clean with a moist non-scratch cloth.
- Keep in original packaging, away from sunlight and heat. Do not tangle or scratch the pieces with one another.
- Keep necklace dry and avoid contact with skincare products.