Behap your home and office with this piece of abstract glass.
The talent behind this piece is our Salvadoran artist Margarita Llort, known for her innovative collections that carry her decorative pieces from her to another level by her innovative designs in glass art
We work this piece under ecological processes. We care about taking advantage of recycled wine bottles to transform them into pieces like these. We use the mouths of these melting them in an oven to give life to the pieces that are part of the work of art
- Handmade decorative piece by artisans of glass art.
- Materials: Recycled wine bottle, forged iron mounting with varnish finish and certified wooden base of cured pine.
- Technique: molten glass.
- Dimensions: Front 20 cm x high 26 cm x width 9 cm/ front 7.87 "x high 10.23" x width 3.54 "inches
- Weight: 0.68 kg / 1.5 lbs
- Packaging: Our pieces are packed in cardboard box and protected with sponge and plastic bubble. We include a label with information on the technique used, hand done work and information about artists
- Dimensions Packaging: Front 30 cm x high 30 cm x width 17 cm / front 11.8 "x high 11.8" x width 6.7 inches
- Packaging weight: 0.90 kg/ 2 lbs
- Limited edition.
- Care: For cleaning it moistens a cloth with cleaning and rubbing carefully. You can also use warm water, a little soft soap and two tablespoons of vinegar to clean and remove the most rebellious spots or simply dirt. Remember to dry it after cleaning. You can use a piece of fabric or suede to rub and shine. Remember, friction can cause damage to the glass in its upper layer, avoid strong or rough fries. Avoid handling the piece by glass, always take it from its wooden base or metal assembly to avoid detaching it. Do the same when taking it out of your packaging.