"Waiting for the day" is a spectacular piece of the famous Salvadoran artist, Fernando Llort. He was inspired by basic elements of the Salvadoran environment and folklore to obtain his characteristic style.
The different shades, brightness and textures of artistic glass it were sought to represent the culture of El Salvador and its colorful fauna. We are sure that this piece will be the enjoyment of whoever seeks cultural and elegant details, both for their special environments and to deliver an exclusive article as a gift for the home.
Do not forget that when purchasing the figure "Waiting for the day" you are contributing to the projects of the Fernando Llort Foundation that, through art, seek to raise psychosocial and community well -being in El Salvador and abroad, promoting individual and collective creativity .
Characteristics of the figure
- Handmade decorative piece by specialized artisans of glass art.
- Materials: Artistic glass, iron assembly and certified wood base of cured pine.
- Technique: molten glass.
- Dimensions: Front 9 cm x high 23.0 cm x width 36.0 cm/ front 3.5 "x high 9.0" x width 14.1 "inches
- Weight: 0.77 kg/ 1.70 lbs
- Packaging: Our pieces are packed in cardboard box and protected with sponge and plastic bubble. We include a label with information on the technique used, hand done work and information about artists.
- Dimensions Packaging: Front 9 cm x high 23 cm x width 36 cm/ front 3.5 "x high 9.0" x width 14.17 "inches
- Limited edition.
- Care: For cleaning, moisten a cloth with window cleaner and rub carefully. You can also use lukewarm water, soft soap and two tablespoons of vinegar to clean and remove the most rebellious spots or simply dirt. Remember to dry it after cleaning. You can use a piece of fabric or suede to rub and shine. Remember, friction can cause damage to the glass in its upper layer, avoid strong or rough textured cloths. Avoid handling the piece by the glass, always take it from its wooden base or metal assembly to avoid detaching it. Do the same when taking it out of your packaging.