Representation of the artistic glass mangrove. We use glass powder to achieve the shape and texture of the leaves and stainless steel for their stems. They are very characteristic on the Salvadoran coast for their pendant branches, intertwined roots and strong barriers for fish protection and other species
Aware of the need to raise awareness and raise awareness about the conservation and value of our environment, we join efforts with saving. Through vitronura a collection with glass pieces in glass inspired by our biodiversity
Every year since the opening of this great collection we design a new edition. The mangrove belongs to the 2017 edition to which we name immensity, inspired by the Salvadoran coast ecosystem. In it we gather different pieces that seek to recreate the beautiful plant and animal species
Every time you acquire a piece of this collection you will be contributing to activities for the conservation of the environment
This time the artist Margarita Llort explores the versatility of glass through the application of various techniques. The experience and trajectory of her has allowed her to be in residential, churches and institutions nationwide and Central American
All our pieces are elaborated under friendly eco processes, know more here
- Handmade decorative piece by artisans of glass art
- Materials: artistic glass, termination and wire assembly, stainless steel and certified wooden base of cured pine
- Technique: stained glass
- Dimensions: Front 20 cm x high 28 cm x width 9 cm/ front x high x wide
- Weight: 0.59 kg/ 1.31 lb
- Packaging: Our pieces are packed in cardboard box and protected with sponge and plastic bubble. We include a label with information on the technique used, hand done work and information about artists
- Packaging dimensions: Front 48 cm x high 40 cm x width 17 cm/ front 19 ”x high 15” x width 7 ”
- Weight with packaging: 0.9 kg/ 2 lb
- Limited edition
- Care: For cleaning it moistens a cloth with cleaning and rubbing carefully. You can also use warm water, a little soft soap and two tablespoons of vinegar to clean and remove the most rebellious spots or simply dirt. Remember to dry it after cleaning. You can use a piece of fabric or suede to rub and shine. Remember, friction can cause damage to the glass in its upper layer, avoid strong or rough fries. Avoid handling the piece by glass, always take it from its wooden base or metal assembly to avoid detaching it. Do the same when taking it out of your packaging
Customize your piece
Our pieces can be personalized recording names, dates and dedications, which allows to express feelings and thanks that will be printed in an original gift.
- You can choose different font fonts and styles.
- All orders are confirmed through an image in PDF for approval prior to being recorded.
- You can also send us logos arts or other black and white image in vector or jpeg format to be recorded in the pieces at a minimum resolution of 300DPI.
- We need at least 3 business days to engage.
- You can request it by adding to your shopping cart a glass platelet recorded for an additional price of $ 9.00
*Communicate with us through our WhatsApp to manage the details of your customization