The Red-legged Honeycreeper, (Cyanerpes cyaneus) is a unique bird, peculiar due to its reddish legs and bluish plumage. The older it gets, the more intense color of its legs would be, especially if it is a male.
Among the heights of the sky we see this beautiful colored bird. Here, in Vitrales we would like to always continue enjoying natural beauty through the wide variety of species that make up the Central American biodiversity. This is why we joined SalvaNATURA to raise awareness about the beauty and value of our natural environment in this collection called “VITRONATURA” of which The Red-legged Honeycreeper is part. (www.salvanatura.org)
• Decorative piece made by hand by artisans specialized in glass art.
• Materials: Stained glass on a forged iron mounting with a rusted finishing, supported on a wooden base made from certified cured pine.
• Technique: Glass casting
• Packaging: Item is placed in a cardboard box, protected with foam and bubble wrap. The piece comes with a tag detailing information about the artwork, the artists, and the technique used.
• Dimensions: Length 13 cm (5.1 inches) x Width 5 cm (2 inches) x Height 11 cm (4.3 inches).
• Packaged Dimensions: Length 15 cm (5.9 inches) x Width 10 cm (3.9 inches) x Height 15 cm (5.9 inches)
• Item Weight: 0.14 kg, 0.3 pounds
• Packaged Weight: 0.2 kg, 0.5 pounds
• Limited Edition
Care: When removing from box do not lift piece by the glass, always lift by the wooden base or iron features. The piece should not be lifted by the glass.
For cleaning, use a non-scratch cloth with a bit of window-cleaning solution. Wipe carefully and tap dry. For tougher stains use warm water, a bit of gentle soap, and two spoonfuls of vinegar. Wipe carefully and tap dry. The glass can be polished for brightness with a non-scratch cloth. Remember, friction can cause scratches and damage the piece, avoid using force or contact with rough materials. When opening box do not lift piece by the glass, always lift by the wooden base or iron features
Red-legged Honeycreeper as a personalized gift
Give "Red-legged Honeycreeper" as a gift to commemorate a special moment or milestone. Add a personalized message sketched on a glass plaque attached to the base of the piece.
• Allow us at least three business days to sketch the personalized message on the wooden base.
• Prior to shipping, we will send you a PDF image of your order for your confirmation and approval.
• We can sketch your logo onto the piece. Send us your logo or other image to email@example.com
. Please send a black and white image, in JPEG or vector format, with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
• Select the Customized Sketching option when adding the item to your cart for $6.00 extra.