In showcase we know that we have a commitment to the environment; This is why part of our actions has been to incorporate sustainable products created from the adrartic -technical processes to our collections giving a new value to waste material.
On this occasion we want to introduce you our recycled vessels of wine bottles with unique designs of the great teacher Fernando Llort, which we always remember.
In this detail it is impossible not to make someone happy. They are also an excellent complement to your most special meetings.
- Handmade by Salvadoran talent
- Materials: Recycled wine bottles
- Technique: molten glass
- The measures and shapes can vary from the sample image since each recycled piece acquires its particular and imperfect form at the time of which you will find differences between them which makes them unique and beautiful
- The color can vary between different tones of green and amber
- Dimensions: 7.2 cm in diameter x 12 cm high
- Weight: 0.98 kg/ 2.14 lb
- Packaging: Our pieces are packed in cardboard box with sponge and plastic bubble for protection. We include a label with information on the technique used, hand done work and information about artists
- Care: for cleaning a soft cloth moisten and carefully rub the glass piece
We invite you to take initiatives for the environment!